The Self-Initiative Project, Podcast 28, Your Personal Safety During a Pandemic
Your personal safety AND your health are your responsibility, now more than ever.
In this episode we talk about:
- The importance of knowing basic first-aid and trauma care
- The changes with 911 and what you need to be prepared for
- Scams through text, email, and phone calls
- Your children potentially being targeted through video chats
- Basics on how to deal with rioting and civil unrest
- The overall importance of avoidance, getting away, keeping those egos in check, and listening to your intuition
COVID-19 (coronavirus) and this pandemic has brought some new challenges. Are you ready? We aim to give you some information to help you through these times.
Thanks for listening.